Last night I had a major pity party.
Emotional,
crabby,
whiny
all over the place.
I was just sad and tired of my hubby always leaving. I love that Halliburton puts food on our table and am blessed to have him provide for us but I hate him being gone. Last night I just was done. I have been so strong always keeping my head up and knowing that this would eventually end- but last night I wanted it to end yesterday.
I don't want to say goodbye every week.
I don't want to sleep in our bed alone (minus pip of course).
I want a kiss goodnight every night.
I want to make dinners and be together.
I was one whiny baby.
Then this morning happened.
My daily bible verse on my phone was...
"Psalms 55:7- Evening and morning and at noon I utter my complaint and moan and he hears my voice."
-He is using this time to grow both of us and more importantly he hears my voice and has a plan.-
Then I get in the car on the way to school and head this amazing new song...
The chorus is perfect:
"This is the stuff
That drives me crazy
This is the stuff
That’s getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I’m blessed
This is the stuff
That get’s under my skin
But I’ve gotta trust
You know exactly what You’re doing
Might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use"
That drives me crazy
This is the stuff
That’s getting to me lately
In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I’m blessed
This is the stuff
That get’s under my skin
But I’ve gotta trust
You know exactly what You’re doing
Might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use"
and this part...
"So break me of impatience
Conquer my frustrations
I’ve got a new appreciation
It’s not the end of the world"
Conquer my frustrations
I’ve got a new appreciation
It’s not the end of the world"
2 comments:
Remember the sacrifices that both you and Justin make for y'alls family. Surrender to the Lord. He will guide you. Love you!
i love that God still speaks to us in this day :) and that he hears our cries!!!!! :)
Post a Comment