Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Yippie

This weekend was very eventful. Saturday morning J and I got up and headed to Houston where we would spend the day car shopping. We both had made our minds up that we were gonna get the new explorer, however, they are no where to be found. All the dealers either had none or had one or two but were "Limited" so a lot more expensive So we pulled into one dealership that said they didn't have any when we checked online but just thought we would double check. I pulled in- sitting in the car while J ran to see if they even had any and he flags me out of the car and that's when I see her. The beauty. PERFECT! A candy red explorer xlt. It had everything we had talked about- PLUS MORE!! We drove it around and I was SOLD. We spent the rest of the day dealing and finally drove off the lot in my beautiful new baby.

However, I did tear up getting my stuff out of my old explorer. That was my first car. My daddy gave me that car. I turned 16 with that car. I have a lot of memories with that car. It was good to me. Lasted me 8 years. Thank you daddy bear.  

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com