Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

1st grade

I got a teaching postion!! I am so excited. I am really sad to leave Sam Houston and the Ready Room but this is what I went to school for and I am starting to really get excited about having my very own room! I came home today and Mom and I went shopping to A to Z teaching supply- OMG it was heaven on earth!! I got so much stuff and I am so excited to go home and start putting it in my room! I have decided to go with a jungle theme- so everything, well a lot of the stuff we got is animal...I got every kid a tiger print pencil, tiger and zebra border, tiger and cheetah and zebra paper...all sorts of bulletien board sets that are wild animals! Oh I am so excited! I'll post pictures once I get home but for now here is some of my empty room! But YEAH I'm a teacher!!

From the bathroom & "danger zone" nook
Yup- thats right...I have my own potty"danger zone" = nooksink & cabinet space
view from where my desk will be

my big walk-in closet and I have another non-walk-in closetview from the door

YEAH!!! : ) Finished photos to come but I am sure I will be MIA for awhile due to the fact I will be preparing for my little babies all week!

3 comments:

Carla said...

I am so proud of you and I can't wait to see the finished product!! Enjoy your new babies :)

The Undomestic Mom said...

Aww congratulations! Cant wait to see pictures of your room!

la beast said...

YAYAYAYAYA congrats!!! happy for you!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com