Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

True Happiness

Look at that love...oh how I love my husband!!


Last weekend Justin was out of town and wasn't supposed to be home until Tuesday so I was sad I had a weekend by myself, but Saturday morning Justin texted me and told me he would be home by 2!! YIPPIE!! I was so excited, I hurried and made brownies and he was here before I knew it. Not only did he arrive on Saturday but he had a bag in hand....I have the best husband in the world!! I have been telling Justin that I really wanted new perfume because I was out and I don't like buying perfume because it cost so much- apparently my hints were taken into consideration! He came home at 2, and had to leave again at 7 to drive 4 hours back to San Antonio and he came home just to see me!! Have I told you I have the best husband in the world!?

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com