Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Christmas Comes Early

As you all know, Pip is my baby and I consider him my first born. But today at Best Buy we added our new child, a Canon 50D Digital S-LR camera!
We are both so excited! We have been playing with it all night. We have so many pictures of the walls, water bottles, anything around the apartment! There is so much to learn and read! We decided that this was our Christmas to each other, just a few months in advance. We had a coupon for Best Buy that expired today we figured we should act! I can't wait to take so many pictures and Justin is just as excited!!
It would only fit that the first picture on our new baby would be of the first baby, Pip!! He is scared of the flash and the noise it makes- but he will be getting used to it! Then we played around with our rings.
Now it is time for bed...it is late and I have school tomorrow. Another week starts...only 4 days! Any suggestions of what I should go photograph!?!?! YIPPIE!!!
...so much to learn

2 comments:

Carla said...

Ahhh I'm so excited for you!! You HAVE to let me play with it next time I see you :)

Taylor said...

I am so flipping jealous I cannot stand it! I am going to FREAK out!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com