Monday was my first day of school with my kiddos in the classroom with me. I left the apartment super early (as in an hour before I had to be there) because I wanted to make sure I got to school, had time to get ready for my day mentally and still have time to make some copies- well, I go over Hwy 6 by the Super Wal-Mart and BOOM! My front end just goes down and I immediately realize I have had a blowout! I start freaking out because Justin had left at 4:30am for a job so he was far away and I HAD to get to school. Thank the Lord for siblings close by- Taylor drives right by there and stopped and picked me up and I still got to school in time to make some copies-preparing mentally...didn't so much happen but the day went great- but it was a rough start to the morning! Look at my tire!! When the guy changed it after school, he told me he had NEVER seen a tire this bad! I didn't even drive that far on it once it blew- I pulled into a parking lot!!


No comments:
Post a Comment