Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sick

So my kiddos are great. I work with one or two students each week. Depending on the child, sometimes in the classroom, sometimes in the ready room. This week I was with M, a 2nd grader who has severe autism and is on the level of a 4 year old. I stayed in the ready room with her all week and she already is picking up so much. It is amazing to watch the growth these kids! Anyways, last week I was with C and J- two 1st graders, cutest things ever- they have a lot more time in the classroom and J went home on Thursday with a bad sinus infection working its way into strep throat so I immediately started taking Airbourne and my vitamins but wouldn't you know it...I got sick. I have felt miserable the past three days. I went to the doctor today and he put me on three different medicines to cure me of this nasty crud. Thankfully though a three day weekend with my hubby who doesn't have to work, a full house of friends and family and a good ol' Aggie football game! So by Tuesday, I hopefully will be back to 100%- next week I start work with D- who also has severe autism and he is 5- also as cute as can be, but a screamer that's for sure! : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com