So not all addictions are bad...right!?
I was laying in bed last night writing this blog in my head. Of course, it will have sounded so much better as I lay in my bed almost falling asleep writing a poetic blog. : ) Now it is just words on a computer screen which sounded so much better in my head.
I was thinking about how my project 365 is almost coming to an end (I mean I have 4 months left, but that's nothing when you think of the past 7 months I've already done) and I have decided I cant just stop taking a picture of the day once it hits December 31st. I must continue. It has become an addiction. Everyday I am constantly looking for things or people that could be my "picture of the day." I know many of you probably think it is lame and no one looks at it, but this past month being in Virginia and looking at granny's pictures, very few of them were labeled. It made me want to label and keep track of EVERYTHING I do. Even if it is as simple as washing a poor dog or one of the many pictures of Pip.
I have always loved photography. When I was younger my parents bought me a really nice photographers camera (right before they went digital). I loved it. I took a photography class on how to use the aperture, and shutter speed. At one point (still would love to do this) I wanted to become a professional photographer. This past year I have been able to dive back into my love of pictures. Life is captured in photos and I plan on continuing capturing life one day at a time.
With that said, though the year may be coming to an end in 4 short months, don't get too excited because the next chapter of Project 365 is "Project 365 Part II 2009."
maybe even for Christmas/Birthday I'll ask for a new big camera...a digital one : )
just a thought....
No comments:
Post a Comment