So today at Wal-Mart I picked up a bone for my beloved puppy. He has been chewing on two inch bones but he basically devours them within one sitting so I invested in a 95 cent 4 inch bone. I gave it to him and he took it and started searching...I knew what he was doing....He found his spot and began to dig. Only his digging was to no avail considering it was my carpet he was digging. I just let him continue laughing to myself. Only moments later, he dropped the bone from his mouth and then patted the carpet back with his back paws and walked away. Could this be? My dog really thinks he has buried his bone and no one can see it. I laugh and get in the shower.
Upon getting out of the shower I go over to my dresser and accidentally step on the bone. Pip's ears perk up and he looks from me to the bone back to me...back to the bone. I laughed. He really was concerned that I had found his hiding place. And by the looks of these pictures....its not exactly camouflage with my carpet....oh how I love my oh so smart puppy...



No comments:
Post a Comment