Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kingwood & Cute Shoes

So since Sunday night I have been at home in Kingwood. After Justin left on Sunday afternoon I packed up and drove home. It has been relaxing and non-stressful.

Monday I spent the entire day working on homework. I had to do a webography for math and science. For those of you who dont know what they are, they are not very fun. You take the TEKS for a grade level and find websites that go with each one. Write a description, evaluation and a print screen. It doesnt sound like much and its not hard, just extremely time consuming.

Tuesday I got up and one of my mom's friends and one of my former teachers came over for coffee with my mom. I sat with them until I had to leave for my hair appt. I went and got my hair highlighted and cut. my word was "chunky" My hair was all one length and was bothering me. Now it has more layers. After getting my hair done I came home and mom and I went to Target. My favorite place. I got the CUTEST pair of shoes.
They are featured in INSTYLE magazine and were on the Today show this morning. Yet they are from Target and were only $25. Such a steal. We came home for about 30 minutes then had to meet Dad to turn in the equinox. (only a month and a half too late- no air conditioning story). So we turned the car in and went to Carababa's. YUMMY!

Today I was finally able to sleep in. Pip has a hard time adjusting to new places and likes to get up super early so today he finally slept in until 10:30 with me. I was tired. I already called in my rx, mom ironed some of my clothes, and now she is sewing a vest for me. All I have left to do is pack up everything and get on the road. Colleen is planning on coming over tonight. Jackson (her dog and Pip's dad) wants to play with his son. : ) We are gonna clean out my closet and get me ready for the professional world. I can hardly wait. I get my placement tomorrow and start next Tuesday...its finally happening....

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com