So this morning Carla and I were just being lazy and David my neighbor knocks on the door frantic and pissed off. His roommates friend dropped off a baby black lab puppy and said take care of it and never came back for it and his roommate hasn't been taking care of the baby either. So David is freaking out that the puppy is almost dead. So knowing me and Carla we rush to the rescue. We are informed that Davids roommate has taken him to the vet, given him all his shots, and has heartguard and flea prevention just hasn't been feeding him or taking care of him other than vet visits. We get to the back yard (which is pure dirt- no grass) and the poor little guy is a mess. He is a black lab that looks yellow from the behind because of the amount of mud and dirt are covering him. He is bloated beyond belief because he hasn't eaten in days. So Carla & I take him to my backyard where we get him a cup of food and some water (both of which he devours) then turn on the hose. I have puppy shampoo for Pip so I pulled that out and we went to work. It was the cutest thing.



HE LOVED THE WATER. I don't think he had ever had a bath before. He just lay there and let us wash him up good.
Pip and him are already best friends. When we came inside it was like he didn't know what to do. I guess he has never been in a house. He already knows sit, NO, and come. He is a really calm Lab. He just lays around (we thinks its because of his lack of nutrition). He is adorable.

My proposition for Justin is I feel it is a wonderful house warming present. This dog is on his last leg and is still so young. : ) Justin says he is thinking about it...regardless if Justin takes Chance (his new name-*he didn't have a name before that* because we are giving him his second chance- Carla named him)- we have given him a second chance. I'm gonna go see if I can find a red collar (Justin's favorite color). : )
1 comment:
I stinkin' love the dog! He is awesome!
Post a Comment