How I Feel Today:
beatific
blithe
buoyant
carefree
delighted
delirious
ecstatic
enchanted
enraptured
euphoric
exhilarated
exuberant
exultant
felicfic
gratified
jaunt
jubilant
rapturous
thankful
appreciative
content
grateful
bright
cherry
chipper
happy
lighthearted
sunny
fortunate
lucky
providential
glad
happy
insouciant
lively
merry
rollicking
spirited
unconcerned
untroubled
upbeat
vivacious
festive
joyful
joyous
beamy
elation
dreaming
elatedness
euphoria
exhilaration
uplifted.
For almost two years I have been waiting for the day Justin and I would be together in the same town. I kept telling myself I could wait till January to be with him but now that it is happening before that I am absolutely beside myself. It is a indescribable feeeling. Every time I just think about it I start giggling and start crying because I am so happy. I feel like I have been waiting so long I didn't know how it would feel when it actually happens. This semester started out rough and though everything is not perfect and there are still obstacles I am facing, I am daily reminded that God's timing is always perfect and he always provides. Life is good and I am so in love~
.jpg)

.jpg)
Final Review 2007
vs.
Last weekend 08-30-08

No comments:
Post a Comment