***Saturday was a fun day. We woke up early and went to the realtors office where we left to go search for houses. We looked at a few. I really liked one and Justin didnt like it or vice versa. Finally one of the last ones we looked at we both fell in love. Neither one of us thought we would like it but we loved it. It was mainted wonderfully and JUST what Justin needs. Perfect size, perfect location, perfectly maintained. After that house every other house we looked at just didnt compare. Saturday afternoon we spent the day at Taylor's contemplating the houses and just spending time together..***
Back to where I was...
Mr. & Mrs. Knight came up to College Station and we all went to the house. We met the realtor and Taylor at the house at 2pm.
We went back through the house and looked at everything for a second time. We all did something to inspect the house on our own. My inspection was the bathrooms. I flushed every toliet, turned on every sink & shower, made sure all of the stoppers worked, checked the dishwasher and the kitchen sinks. After reviewing the house for almost an hour, we went back outside where Justin decided he would put in an offer. : ) AHH!! The big words- A CONTRACT. So keep Justin and the sellers in your prayers over the next week or two as the process is in the works.CAN YOU BELIEVE MY MAN IS MOVING TO COLLEGE STATION!?
I COULD NOT ASK FOR MORE....
P.S. The blog title came from Mrs. Knight as she was leaving this afternoon-
Today is the first day of the rest of Justin's life.
so just like before- keep him in your prayers. His timing is perfect.
1 comment:
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life, Justin. Rejoice and be glad in it!"
I didn't know you were listening, Lauren ... but I'm so glad you heard!
Post a Comment