Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 days...

I have finally reached my sisters for good.


Yesterday while Justin went to his friends graduation party I came to Jessica and Roys and went with Jessica to her "girls night out" with the girls from her sunday school class. It was fun. Her sunday school teacher's wife is preggers. They didnt want to give her another shower (she had already had a few) so instead they just had a girls night. I am glad I went. All of the girls were really nice. It made me realize something though...Im sitting here talking about school and my dog while they talk about babies and work and their husbands....after I realized this I tried to not talk as much but if you know me that worked for about two minutes : )


Pip apparently hasnt been being a very good puppy. I think he just misses me. Mom is coming tomorrow morning and hopefully we will go shopping, really I just want to go to Target. ; ) Strangely I want a label maker. As organized as I am I think a label maker would be the best thing to complete my love of organization. Its 10:40 and Jessica and Roy have both already been to bed and now I am alone and wide awake.


Also, everyone needs to update their blog more often. (every day would be nice) I check all the blogs like 800 times a day...


Two days until I board a plane and go see my family. I am soo excited. I cant believe that I havent been in two years!!! I can hardly wait. Earlier today I was going through my grannys house with justin. Telling him where the furniture was in every room and where everyone lived and who did what and what I did each day while I was there. And that I am scared of the basement. Weird I know, but we dont have basements so they freak me out.


For those of you who dont know, my granny lives in Bluefield, Virginia and two of my moms three sisters. (The other one lives in Southlake). There is Granny who lives by herself and down the street is Aunt Ruby, Uncle Ray and Paula. About thirty minutes away in the valley (of the mountains) lives my Aunt Jenny and Uncle Pete. Aunt Ruby's son, Jason lives farther away but he is married to Melissa and they have baby maggie (named after my granny). Then there is Shawn, Aunt Jenny's only son. He is married to Kristen and they live about 30 minutes away also. I see Paula and Shawn the most when I am there. I love spending time with them. Shawn is a big kid and I love it! However, two years ago he was starting to play the big brother/father figure, we will have to see about this year. Paula is the closest to my age even though she is still a year older than jessica but I love spending time with her. We always spend the most time together and I hate that she has to work...lame! When we are in Virgina it is a different world. Little things dont matter and you dont take for granted the small things and all the gifts the Lord gives you. My mom's sisters are crazy. My Aunt Ruby makes the best Grilled Cheese. It is normally the first thing I eat when I am there. I live for this part of the summer and two days can not go by quick enough.

Also, once I get there, I will basically be MIA. I am bringing my laptop in hopes of finding some free wireless internet somewhere. My aunt has internet but I probably wont check it everyday and for sure I wont be loading my picture of the day. However, I will probably write everyday and then load them all once I get internet. : )


I am so excited for you all to hear how much fun the Turner family is and how much love is given and recieved when I am there.

***LOVE YOU ALL***


Pretty puppy...Riley : ) Megans dog, she is just too cute not to put up!

p.s. i just posted some quotes about family & added pictures of baby maggie and some other family members (the only pictures I could find) to the quote blog : ) I know I have way to much time on my hands.

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com