So I just got an email from one of my teachers for the fall. I am excited yet nervous. I knew that we would have to meet…hold on let me back up. Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in a classroom at an elementary school and on Thursday’s I will be on A&M campus. However, they can’t put us in a classroom the first and second week of school. So I get an email that says even though we will not be in a classroom our section and only one other section (not the other two!) will be meeting at Rudder from 9-3 EVERYDAY! I am excited but at the same time I am nervous.
Also, something HUGE was also in this email. I have to know where I want to go for Student Teaching by SEPTEMBER 3RD!!!!!!!!!!! I have a meeting with the student teaching office that day! AHHHH!!! I thought I had till NOVEMBER!!
1 comment:
The Lord will take you where you need to go, be still.
Post a Comment