It is no longer organized chaos. It has shifted to pure chaos. I havent been busy but I just havent felt like writing. Life is so tough here. I have been adding pictures daily to the virginia album and my project 365.
Once, I get home and settled I will write more about everything that is going on but for now I'll give you a brief over-view.
Saturday: we all drove 3.5 hours to see my cousin Jason & Shawn's houses.
Jason, Melissa & Maggies home.
Jason, Melissa & Maggies home. Below is Shawn & Kristens house with a matching dog house in back.jpg)
On the way home Jason (Virgina state trooper) pulled us over. Mom wanted to vomit. It was hilarious.
.jpg)
On the way home Jason (Virgina state trooper) pulled us over. Mom wanted to vomit. It was hilarious.Sunday: Everyone came over all day and there was enough food to feed 1200 yet there were only 10 of us. That's our family though...everyone feels they need to bring not just one thing, but three. 

Sisters...we are still being sisters. Keep praying for us.
Granny is just sad to watch.
I have so much respect for all the family who lives here and deals with all of this daily. This morning she called me Frank. Last time I checked I don't look anything like a Frank : ) I am trying to stay up beat and happy about it and make jokes about it but its just hard.
I have so much respect for all the family who lives here and deals with all of this daily. This morning she called me Frank. Last time I checked I don't look anything like a Frank : ) I am trying to stay up beat and happy about it and make jokes about it but its just hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment