Internet doesnt work long. Gotta type quick.
Pictures wont upload because internet doesnt work long enough...
Say a prayer for Granny- doesnt make much sense but boy is she spoiled and gets EVERYTHING she wants
Update:
Update on day one. The organized chaos continued on until 3am. Jessica went to bed at 10pm and I stayed up with everyone else. Everyone started getting ready for bed around 11:30 and mom said she was going to sleep with granny. I suddenly had a memory of my grandpa flood back to me for some reason.
**In my granny’s house there are three bedrooms. Granny’s, the big bed room, and the twin bed room. Jessica and I always sleep in the twin beds, (normally arguing over who gets to sleep with mom for the night). Mom sleeps in the big bed but since Verna is with us we figured we wouldn’t have any fights about it. However, last night she said she was going to sleep with Granny to see how bad the nights are. I decided that I would sleep with Verna because she wanted to stay up and read a little while and the twin bedroom was dark and Jessica was sleeping away…no reading for me. However, as I walked back into the twin bedroom my memory was overloaded with a vivid memory of my past. My grandpa died when I was in Kindergarten. So the total amount of times I saw him probably maxes out at about 6. But for some reason, I have this memory of grandpa turning on my nightlight. However, this is not a normal nightlight. It is the coolest little light. It is a cylinder shaped light that is all different colors and you put the black cylinder over it and spin it. The colors just slide past and make the most beautiful colors. I suddenly remember playing with a push stroller and grandpa coming into the room, tucking me in bed and turning on the light.

Pictures wont upload because internet doesnt work long enough...
Say a prayer for Granny- doesnt make much sense but boy is she spoiled and gets EVERYTHING she wants
Update:
Update on day one. The organized chaos continued on until 3am. Jessica went to bed at 10pm and I stayed up with everyone else. Everyone started getting ready for bed around 11:30 and mom said she was going to sleep with granny. I suddenly had a memory of my grandpa flood back to me for some reason.
**In my granny’s house there are three bedrooms. Granny’s, the big bed room, and the twin bed room. Jessica and I always sleep in the twin beds, (normally arguing over who gets to sleep with mom for the night). Mom sleeps in the big bed but since Verna is with us we figured we wouldn’t have any fights about it. However, last night she said she was going to sleep with Granny to see how bad the nights are. I decided that I would sleep with Verna because she wanted to stay up and read a little while and the twin bedroom was dark and Jessica was sleeping away…no reading for me. However, as I walked back into the twin bedroom my memory was overloaded with a vivid memory of my past. My grandpa died when I was in Kindergarten. So the total amount of times I saw him probably maxes out at about 6. But for some reason, I have this memory of grandpa turning on my nightlight. However, this is not a normal nightlight. It is the coolest little light. It is a cylinder shaped light that is all different colors and you put the black cylinder over it and spin it. The colors just slide past and make the most beautiful colors. I suddenly remember playing with a push stroller and grandpa coming into the room, tucking me in bed and turning on the light.


I could NOT sleep in that room. I started balling and couldn’t understand why this memory was so vivid and so real to me. It is just so sad to me that I don’t have more of those vivid memories. However, I have started thinking about certain things and have decided I have more memories than I thought, I just need to concentrate. I am sure there will be more to come. (Such as the visits to the duck pond, feeding the birds, managing the garden)
Back to real life, I got ready for bed and am about to get in the bed but mom decides she can’t do it so she is going to sleep in the twin bed. She just needs me to move my suitcase so she can get in and out of the bed. I go in there and she starts balling and says “TALK ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP IN HERE!” I was so taken a back I didn’t understand. She said “That, (pointing to a pillow in the corner) has got to go.” She had just complained that all the pillows were too big (she is like me and likes little ones) so I see the little pillow and say oh you want to sleep on it? She cries a little harder and says, “NO! That’s terry’s pillow” (Terry was my mom’s finance that died in the car crash.) As I looked at the pillow it had fast cars on it and in big letters says AHHH and SCREAMER!!! It was horrible! Mom said she didn’t care what I did with it but just to get rid of it. By the time the pillow reached the closet me, mom and Verna all were crying. Mom settled into the twin bedroom and me and Verna ended up staying up until 3 am talking about anything and everything. Both of us had dry throats by the time we went to sleep. Mom came back three times telling us each time “If you girls aren’t quiet I’m going to send your daddy in here with the belt” and the laughing would continue. Apparently Grandpa always would say that to mom and my aunt Janice when they were little. Finally the third time she came back we turned out the light and eventually an hour or so later after some more talking went to sleep.
There has been more since that...but today has been semi-busy. Ill write more and post more when I get internet again. : ) Love you all and miss you!
Back to real life, I got ready for bed and am about to get in the bed but mom decides she can’t do it so she is going to sleep in the twin bed. She just needs me to move my suitcase so she can get in and out of the bed. I go in there and she starts balling and says “TALK ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SLEEP IN HERE!” I was so taken a back I didn’t understand. She said “That, (pointing to a pillow in the corner) has got to go.” She had just complained that all the pillows were too big (she is like me and likes little ones) so I see the little pillow and say oh you want to sleep on it? She cries a little harder and says, “NO! That’s terry’s pillow” (Terry was my mom’s finance that died in the car crash.) As I looked at the pillow it had fast cars on it and in big letters says AHHH and SCREAMER!!! It was horrible! Mom said she didn’t care what I did with it but just to get rid of it. By the time the pillow reached the closet me, mom and Verna all were crying. Mom settled into the twin bedroom and me and Verna ended up staying up until 3 am talking about anything and everything. Both of us had dry throats by the time we went to sleep. Mom came back three times telling us each time “If you girls aren’t quiet I’m going to send your daddy in here with the belt” and the laughing would continue. Apparently Grandpa always would say that to mom and my aunt Janice when they were little. Finally the third time she came back we turned out the light and eventually an hour or so later after some more talking went to sleep.
There has been more since that...but today has been semi-busy. Ill write more and post more when I get internet again. : ) Love you all and miss you!
No comments:
Post a Comment