Pages

Monday, August 11, 2008

Twilight

I've done the unthinkable.

Seeing as that I will be on a plane on wednesday then at my granny's house I have fallen to the "vampires" I went and bought the first book tonight. I am going to start reading it when I go to bed. We will see how I feel about them...apparently they are amazing and you cant put them down.

I will keep you all updated Im sure. : )

3 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

AGH! You're going to LOVE it! I'm like a one woman Twilight promotional team in Austin and everyone has gotten just as obsessed as I am! I can't wait to hear what you think... I bet you'll be buying the next 3 in no time!

Shauna Lynn said...

hahaha! sorry... you're going to get like 12 emails to approve my comment. I was like 'why isn't it showing up'? and then i read!

EmilyLayne said...

YAY!!
i was a skeptic at first! but I fell in love. I read all four now! the movie will be out in december, i can't wait! you're really going to love it!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com