This time tomorrow I will be in Virginia. YIPPIE. Therefore I felt I should blog one last time telling everyone I would be MIA for the next week (I know, tear, yall are all very upset about this).
This morning my mother and I woke up and went to Barnes and Noble where we purchased a book for me to study for another test I have to take when I get back(Human Growth and Development Clep Test) and a book called The Power Of Praying Through the Bible. I am excited about starting that one. The author goes through each book of the bible. It seems to be broken down in just the right way. My mom said she read Stormie O's books while she was in California all the time. You may have heard of some of her books, "The Power of a Praying Wife, Husband, Parent, etc." Apparently she is pretty good, so I'm ready to dive into that one. Next we tried to find somewhere to eat. Mom was refusing to have chick-fil-a so we drove around some more and ended up right back where we started, although next door, La Madeline. It was good. Totally random thing happened though- I had called Lauren Clegg earlier that day to see if she wanted to meet me and mom for lunch but she didn't answer. As lunch was coming to a close I saw a white tahoe with a delta gamma sticker on it. I was like NO WAY! I got up, went to the front of the store and there was lauren with her friend lauren. It was so random. Such a small world. : ) After lunch we headed over to Nordstrom Rack- : ) lets just say i did a little damage. We were exhausted after this journey and went home for a little while. After resting, we went back out to the grocery store to get supplies to cook dinner. We had to lock up Jessica's house and couldn't find the key, this is where we found it.
She had left it right where she had it last...the front door.
She had left it right where she had it last...the front door.We went to WallyWorld (mom's favorite place...haha...i had to drag her in it), got our supplies and when we came home the cooking begun.
I made a candy bar pie and mom made a chicken-rice casserole, salad, corn bread, and potatoes au grautin. It was a lot of work but well worth it. The Reis came over and shortly after arrived my favorite, Justin!
I was so happy and thankful he was able to make it. He was worried he wouldn't be able to make it because of work but he came and ended up leaving at 9 and was planning on going back to the office for a few hours.
It really meant a lot to me and my mom for him to come have dinner with us. Thank you baby!
I made a candy bar pie and mom made a chicken-rice casserole, salad, corn bread, and potatoes au grautin. It was a lot of work but well worth it. The Reis came over and shortly after arrived my favorite, Justin!
I was so happy and thankful he was able to make it. He was worried he wouldn't be able to make it because of work but he came and ended up leaving at 9 and was planning on going back to the office for a few hours.
It really meant a lot to me and my mom for him to come have dinner with us. Thank you baby!Since then I have been packing and showering. Our plane leaves at 8am tomorrow morning so we have to get up super early so I guess I should get some sleep. I will miss blogging but don't worry, I will be blogging in the form of word documents and adding them when I return. I know, hold back the excitement! : )
Cambrey: I am sad I will be in Virginia and still be so far away from you! It is quite a drive to see you and if I had more time I would be there in a minute! I am praying for you everyday! You better be doing what you are supposed to be doing and if you aren't I would come beat your butt if I could...I am beginning to think stubbornness runs in your family ; ) Love you
1 comment:
I am so sad that I wasn't able to see you as well. I looked up how far you would be to see if I could make the drive... yes I probably shouldn't be driving at all but we in my family are indeed a stubborn bunch. However, you were just a bit too far for the doctor (and Joe) to allow me travel and I knew that you would have a full schedule of fun with your family anyways. I'll hopefully see you soon!
Post a Comment