i am: wasting my day doing nothing
i dream: of my classroom and my students
i think: I will be a great teacher
i know: I am blessed
i want: a label maker
i have: worries
i wish: i could blink and transport myself to different places
i hate: mushrooms
i miss: my grandpa's
i fear: of losing my parents
i feel: worried about skit night and being able to let go of my control
i hear: Roy's brother, Nick making deals on his cell phone : )
i smell: a McDonalds happy meal
i crave: sherbet at the most inopportune times
i search: for happiness
i wonder: what is in the plan for my future
i regret: nothing. Live with no regrets
i love: Justin & my family
i ache: when I think about the fact that neither one of my grandpa's will be at my wedding one day
i care: depply
i always: clean my room (I'm really OCD)
i am not: in a HURRY.
i believe: in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.
i dance: only when no one is watching
i sing: loud and believe I could have a record if I wanted ; )
i cry: at every Baby Story and Wedding Story I watch on TLC
i don’t always: do what I should
i hope: I have a house on a lake one day
i fight: when I feel I am wronged
i write: in hopes that one day I will be published
i lose: 5 pounds and then gain 12
i never: go to sleep in a messy room
i listen: when I want to, and have selective hearing
i can usually be found: at my computer or in my bed
i need: love and affection
i am happy about: my life
i desire: to live a full life.
i hope.
i dream: of my classroom and my students
i think: I will be a great teacher
i know: I am blessed
i want: a label maker
i have: worries
i wish: i could blink and transport myself to different places
i hate: mushrooms
i miss: my grandpa's
i fear: of losing my parents
i feel: worried about skit night and being able to let go of my control
i hear: Roy's brother, Nick making deals on his cell phone : )
i smell: a McDonalds happy meal
i crave: sherbet at the most inopportune times
i search: for happiness
i wonder: what is in the plan for my future
i regret: nothing. Live with no regrets
i love: Justin & my family
i ache: when I think about the fact that neither one of my grandpa's will be at my wedding one day
i care: depply
i always: clean my room (I'm really OCD)
i am not: in a HURRY.
i believe: in Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior.
i dance: only when no one is watching
i sing: loud and believe I could have a record if I wanted ; )
i cry: at every Baby Story and Wedding Story I watch on TLC
i don’t always: do what I should
i hope: I have a house on a lake one day
i fight: when I feel I am wronged
i write: in hopes that one day I will be published
i lose: 5 pounds and then gain 12
i never: go to sleep in a messy room
i listen: when I want to, and have selective hearing
i can usually be found: at my computer or in my bed
i need: love and affection
i am happy about: my life
i desire: to live a full life.
i hope.
1 comment:
I admire: Lauren : )
Post a Comment