Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

MIA

So, I have been missing in action since I got home from Florida. I have been extremely busy since I got home. I was rather behind in classes from missing while I was in Florida. I offically finished today and it will be a great feeling to go to campus tomorrow and turn in my project and wash my hands of my 15 hours of summer school. I am thrilled and ready to do nothing. I know, I know, I just went to Florida where I relaxed but the whole time I had school and my certification test hanging over my head. I was stressed without even realizing it, plus I was ill. I figured my classes were preparing me for this test...WRONG. I went to Barnes and Noble and got a study book and opened it and FREAKED OUT. I was so overwhelmed. I studied ALL day on Friday and went to bed around 1ish. I woke up at 6 and went to campus where I took my test. I am nervous. I am sure I did fine, but it still makes me nervous. I hate standardized tests and am not very hot at them. : ( We will see. I wont find out my results until the 22nd at the earliest.
Oh well, cant worry about it.

Now that I am done with school I plan on laying out all day, every day. I am going to Dallas later this week and will spend time with Megan on the lake and on the boat/jetskis, and of course see Justin. Me, Jessica and Mom leave on the 13th out of dallas to go to Virginia. I am so excited- I can hardly wait.

Kimberly is back and I spent the night with her last night. Its good to have her back. I havent been at my house very much at all. I go to my house, clean up, get dressed and come back to the girls (where I am now). Block and I have really gotten close this summer and that makes me happy. I was never the closest to Megan but spending this whole summer with her has made us super close. I love the girl. She has been with me through everything this summer and I have been for her. We were lame college station girls together : )

Kimbo wants to go to Barnes and Noble and get a planner like mine so I guess I'll go with her and see if i can find any discount books to read while I lay out : ) ya know, books that arent school realted..its a new concept. I know I will gravitate to the education section of barnes and noble anyways....its horrible...gotta love it though

Something that has been great entertainment is Shiloh and Pip. They are so cute together. They just play and play. Shiloh is 95 pounds and Pip is 7. It is quite entertaining. Pip lays in Shiloh's lap. Shiloh has taken on a motherly role. Then Pip gets excited and just runs in circles around her and then around the house. Its been great, Pip sleeps like a little baby. Ill add pictures when the internet will let me. Its cute.

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com