
Me and Pip on the other hand chilled while Justin was hard at work. Yup..thats a yawn...
After Justin was done I tried to go get him a snow kone from the best snow kone stand ever! I drove over there while Justin showered to bring him a sweet treat for his hard work. However, as I stood waiting for someone to come to the window I saw a giant spider on my foot. I squished it only after it had its way with my big toe. To make matters worse, no one was in the snow kone place so i went back to the house empty handed with a big bite on my toe. We sat around and enjoyed each others company before heading back to college station. We stopped and ate dinner at Jason's Deli.Once home, we got busy. I got the lawn mower and Justin got the weed-eater and tired to get as much done of the back yard as we could before it got dark. The weed-eater died, and the lawn mower ran out of gas so needless to say we weren't very successful. But I got over half the backyard done- so that was good. After that we went and got snow cones from the local place- however they didn't have the flavor we both wanted so we made our own combinations! : )
After snow cones, the new addition to our house arrived. DRAKE, the 8 week old black lab. He is already bigger than Pip! He is a crazy little puppy! 
Once he got here, all the neighbors and their dogs came over to see him. It was like a zoo in the family room! For now that is okay, hopefully all 8 dogs on the street wont be at our house at one time! He is cute though and still has the puppy breath. I will have to re-read this post in the future when Drake has either torn something of mine to shreds or peed on something of mine, but for now he is cute. It is only okay when your own kid pees or tears something up. : )

Once he got here, all the neighbors and their dogs came over to see him. It was like a zoo in the family room! For now that is okay, hopefully all 8 dogs on the street wont be at our house at one time! He is cute though and still has the puppy breath. I will have to re-read this post in the future when Drake has either torn something of mine to shreds or peed on something of mine, but for now he is cute. It is only okay when your own kid pees or tears something up. : )Pip thinks everything in the house is his and no one else should be allowed in it. Included this giant kennel, obviously NOT Pip's.

Pip is still my baby though. He was such a chihuahua tonight though. He was very protective of everyone. He would go and sit in anyone's lap who was playing with Drake. He blocked the doorway when he first got here and growled. He also is growling in the picture below. I am just waiting for Drake to get bigger than Pip and Pip try to growl then. He will learn his lesson...

Tomorrow is my first day of real classes. I am excited yet kind bummed. I am almost getting used to not doing anything all day...I have class from 8-10:20, then a break till 12:45-3:35. Oh yeah! But no complaining from me. Justin has been here all week, and I only have class ONE day! Life couldn't be sweeter. He is definitely helping the clouds go away...
p.s. Cambrey, Joe & Adam's big day is in short 6 hours! I am so excited to meet the little angel. My guess is its a girl. (I needed to write this down so I could prove I predicted it right tomorrow afternoon) : ) Love you! You are in my prayers
No comments:
Post a Comment