I am in a great mood with a few clouds still hanging around but today I am determined to stay in a good mood. I was supposed to meet today and tomorrow from 9-3 and then on Thursday have regular class...well today I went and we met from 9-11:30 and they told us that we were done and they would see us on THURSDAY. Not tomorrow, but THURSDAY! I am sooo excited. Not only did we get out super early but we are done until real classes. I am super happy. I came home and made myself a lean cuisine and am thinking about being an over-achiever and starting my webography I have to do. I know, LAME. What else do I have to do!? Maybe I'll study for my CLEP test....or maybe Ill take a nap...I just havent decided. : )
To add to my excitement of not having class tomorrow- Justin is here! So tomorrow when I would have been in class all day- I didnt know what he was planning on doing but now I will be home all day. I am going to try and figure something fun for us to do. Anyways, Im gonna go try to decide how to spend my day....
1 comment:
I'm so glad you will have more time to hang out with him!!:)
Post a Comment