Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

1-1-11

On 1-1-11 we slept in and then got up to go to spend New Years Day at Lake Conroe with family and friends. We got there and hung out with everyone for awhile. Snacked, Talked, Snacked, Talked, Etc. We even got a big game of Apples to Apples going. We played for probably over an hour. It was so much fun! I love that game! The boys played pool, played Battlefield, played on the slot machines and took the boat and jet ski's out. I sat snuggled up by the fire outside for awhile and then moved inside to watch the football game. It was so much fun I didn't even take many pictures and the ones I did take were so that was just so my sister could see how cute my hat that she bought me looked : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com