Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1*17*11

Monday
1*17*11

This morning Dad, Jessica and Roy left. Mom was very upset to have her family leave. Thankfully, I was able to stay behind. We spent the day being together. Jason, Melissa, Maggie & Jake all came over along with everyone else. We all ate, sat around, talked, ate, etc. At one they headed home and we sat around and talked for awhile. Around 4ish, Verna and I had to run to Walmart so we went to the cemetery first. The flowers on Granny’s grave were BEAUTIFUL. It started snowing while we were out there…
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow



After the cemetery & Walmart, Paula & I made cream cheese mints. YUM! We ate a lot of them but had fun making them.
And you know Mom & A. Ruby weren't far either....

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com