Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm Smiling Because...

I'm famous again!!! : ) Last year I was in the paper for the hospital as an ad and a few days ago I was in the paper for smiling. : ) : ) : ) They do a section in the paper called, "I'm smiling because..." and I was at lunch with my friend the other day and the photographer came up to us and asked if we would wanna be in the paper! I mean DUH! OF COURSE WE WOULD! So here I am...I had no idea it would be the FRONT PAGE!! See me...I'm on the left side. Here is up close. It says... "I'm Smiling Because...I survived H1N1 one year ago" It has almost been a year since my run in with death and I am smiling because of my health.

Excuse the quality of the picture---taken with my phone : )

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com