How can Friday seem so long ago and yet at the same time feel like yesterday!?
**Sorry no pictures**
Saturday morning we slept in till 10ish then I got up and made orange rolls, coffee and scrambled eggs. After breakfast, we got ready for our day and was non stop pretty much the rest of the day. We went to Taylor & Eric's- dropped off Ella's jacket she had left at Nanas, then went shopping. We went to Academy (got bubby his skiing gear), Sears, Bath and Body Works (obsessed with my new soaps & proud I was able to get J into that store), Target, Stein Mart, Harbor Freight Tools and finally home. WHEW! I am not a shopper. Don't get me wrong I love clothes but I hate shopping all day. We finally got home and relaxed for a little while before heading back over to Taylor & Eric's for dinner and games. We had baked potatoes & sausage. YUM! With girl scout cookies for dessert! DELISH! After dinner, we played Pictonary. Boys against Girls. Amy, Myself & Taylor kicked some butt yet still somehow managed to lose to the boys. We are pretty sure it is because they were looking at our drawings. : ) After Pictonary, we headed home and hit the sack. J had to leave this morning and needed his rest.
This morning J left bright and early. I woke up and had trouble falling back asleep at first...but before long I was sleeping away. When I did get up, I ate breakfast & watched church on my computer- our pastor is still walking through Psalms and I LOVE it! After church I showered and wrote my list of what to do. Justin likes to say I make lists and then don't do anything on them- but not today. I was busy. I did laundry, cleaned the toilets, picked up the house, went to the bank, Kirklands, grocery shopping, etc. After all that I watched a movie and now am doing some more laundry and contemplating what I should eat for dinner.
Tomorrow starts another week. I can NOT believe its February. Guess its time to change my color. Let me explain every day on my planner when I complete something I check it off in colors themed according to the month. Such as November was orange and brown, December was green and red- so February will be pink and red. : ) I already picked out what I am getting J for Valentines day. Mom thinks its weird- but I think its neat.
No comments:
Post a Comment