Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Spoiled

I have gotten a taste of the good life. Justin has been home for over a week now. It is WONDERFUL!! I am totally not used to him being home this long. I just don't know what to do with myself. Also, he was supposed to leave for a job but it got postponed so now he may only have to go for half a day on Wednesday because this weekend is his off. Yippie!! However, cooking dinner for two for this long is getting old...I don't know how I would do it if he was actually home every night. I have been spoiled in not having to cook and I have been spoiled by him being home. When it comes down to the two- I'll take him being home any day. : )

Also, for Christmas I got a sonicare toothbrush. It is amazing. I have always had really bad teeth. (Straight? Yes- never had braces Strong? No) I have never gone to the dentist without coming away with a cavity, filling or weak enamel. Plus my teeth are so sensitive that when I smile at recess duty my teeth hurt cause of the wind. (Sad I know) But since I have started using my Sonicare- its a new world! My teeth feel so clean and stay feeling that way! I know some of you are probably like...cool an electric toothbrush. Well let me tell you, I have had some electric toothbrushes and none can compare to my sonicare. I have even gotten Justin in on it now. : ) Totally random, I know but thought I would share.

1 comment:

Christie Perkins said...

Lauren! I so appreciate this post. Remember when your goal was to get a cavity between your 2 front teeth?? My dad would be so proud of you now haha!

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com