Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

So much

So much has happened since Tuesday. The quick re-cap

Tuesday night- Justin & I went to eat for my birthday since he was leaving again for work. We went to Cheddars- YUM! Then we came home and he gave me my beautiful wonderful birthday present. (which I will have a later post on) Lets just say its always been my dream and its a musical instrument.

Wednesday- school, gym for Step class, then my friend Pamela came over with cupcakes and we ordered pizza and had a "almost your birthday" party- the two of us. We sat and chatted and enjoyed each others company. (Little did we know that it would be the only birthday celebration)

This morning. I woke up with my phone ringing. It was mom. I assumed she was just calling to wish me happy birthday. I answer and she begins singing happy birthday! I smile to myself thinking today is my birthday. : ) After she is done singing she tells me she has sad news for me. Granny died in her sleep this morning. WAIT WHAT!? I was in shock. The tears didn't even come immediately and still haven't come full fledge. I still am in shock. I just cant believe she is gone. Its not real. I cried, called Justin, school and went back to sleep. Trying to be positive and think at least now I get to sleep in on my birthday. I woke back up, packed and headed to Kingwood. We are flying tomorrow. I am sure when we get there it will hit me. It still isn't real. So I may be MIA while we are gone but hopefully I wont be. Writing is my way out. Writing is how I get my emotions out. I write in my brain all day long. All sorts of family and friends are making their way to Virginia tomorrow and the following days. Its going to be a long whirlwind for the next few days. You know what I mean? Like its going to go by so fast, yet so slow at the same time. Not to mention, its going to be 6 degrees and 17 for the high. Hubby just called....night night bloggy world.

No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com