Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

: )

I just realized I never blogged about my wonderful birthday present my hubby got me. I have been wanting one FOREVER but never DREAMED I would get one...without further ado...

Best husband ever.
He said he has been researching them for about year and he had always wanted one as well so he thought what better time than my birthday? : ) I cried and cried when I opened it. J is so ah-mazing when it comes to presents....lets see...

21st Birthday- A flat screen TV
22nd Birthday- MY ENGAGEMENT RING
23rd Birthday- A wii
24th Birthday- My digital piano

He is soooo good to me. I am so blessed to have a husband like him. My love for him grows more and more each day. And not because of the presents he buys me- but because he is my soul mate.

 Anyways, back to practicing...




No comments:

Free Web Counter
Free Counter


All photos are copyright to laurenmartha.blogspot.com